Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hanging on!

I recently saw the trailer for "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel," and remembered one of my favorite quotes. Dev Patel's character calmly lets everyone know, "In the end, everything will be okay. If it's not okay, it's not yet the end," so there is absolutely no need to worry. The quote is by Brazilian writer, Paolo Coelho known for his most well-known novels The Pilgrimage.and The Alchemist.  
I don't know why, but I have a a profound fascination for this quote. It keeps me hopeful that the future may yet be bright and I thought I would share it with you. However bleak and hopeless life may seem at present, remember, there is only so far you can fall. When you reach the bottom, there is only one way to go...UP! So keep that little head on your shoulders, for no one knows what tomorrow may bring. You do not need to believe in a higher power to have faith and to have hope, look inside yourself. There is something divine in all of us, and I believe that is where God resides - in our hearts! 

Hang in there, for if it's not okay, then it's not the end. For, "In the end, everything will be okay!"

I took this photograph while admiring the graffiti at Table Rock in Boise, ID. He's an inspiring little tree, hanging on to life :)

 

2 comments:

  1. I want to follow you but I don't know where is your Followers button :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I've added the followers options now. Thank you! =) I'm really glad you'd like to follow me!

      Delete