Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Newbie

Yoo hoo!


Finally! Yes, I finally gave in and decided to bore the web with...ME! (tis me in the picture above...oh, and Toby Keith and some yummy tuna)

ummm...so let's see, my name's Sam, and no! I don't want to be called anything else, unless you're my mother, close friend, best friend or my 'special' other! Then go right ahead and call me by what ever nickname you've christened me with! 

I decided to start a blog about anything and everything that tickles my fancy. If you share my opinions, agree with my statements, then great! If you disagree or differ completely from my opinion, that's great too! *grumble...gruumble* ;)
Whatever it may  be I would love to hear it, just as long as you respect mine. 

That is all, for now!

...And don't forget to follow my instagram "samslens" or find me on Flickr "Samantha87".


No comments:

Post a Comment